Navigate a boat without a license
Rent a boat without skipper or license and explore the surroundings of the Albufera d’es Grau Nature Reserve. You can choose between outings for a whole or half day, you decide.
for 4 hours
Every day from June to September
4 / 8 hours
4/6 people depending the boat
The day and time is agreed at the time of booking.
Low season (June and September)
4 hours | €170
8 hours | €250
High season (July and August)
4 hours | €195
8 hours | €290
– Civil and occupant insurance
– Port Taxes
– Bimini top
– Fridge (without ice)
– Final cleaning
– Mooring in base port
– GPS with the indicated route and depth sounder
When to book
You can book up to 24 hours before, while there are places. Book now and secure your place.
Electronic. It is enough that you show the confirmation email of your reservation.
It is not wheelchair accessible.
No pets allowed
- All our services comply with local legislation and recommendations to avoid coronavirus.
- A safety distance of 1 meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and symptoms of all the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- In monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 75% of its maximum allowed capacity.
Book yout experience
They can be made through the contact form or email.