Play cricket outdoors
We invite all cricketers, young and old, to play at our facilities when there are no matches. Players of all ages and abilities are welcome, but youngsters must be experienced in the game and adults must be responsible for their children.
The bar will be open every day cricket is played. Snacks and soft drinks available.
€5 per person
Wednesdays and Saturdays in July and August
The day and time is agreed at the time of booking.
Material and equipment
When to book
You can book up to 24 hours before, while there are places. Book now and secure your place.
Electronic. It is enough that you show the confirmation email of your reservation.
It is not wheelchair accessible.
Activity recommended for over 12 years.
No pets allowed
- All our services comply with local legislation and recommendations to avoid coronavirus.
- A safety distance of 1 meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and symptoms of all the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- In monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 75% of its maximum allowed capacity.
Book yout experience
They can be made through the contact form or email.