Sail on a llaüt through Menorca
Enjoy a day in a llaüt, the traditional boat of the islands, sailing along the coast of Menorca. Departures from the port of Mahón with routes along the south or north of the coast depending on the weather.
for 12 people
from June to September
From 10:00 to 18:00
12 people max
The day and time is agreed at the time of booking.
– Professional captain.
– Snack on board and soft drinks included.
– Free Paddle Surf Boards and Snorkel Equipment.
– All the necessary kitchenware in case you want to bring your food.
Does not include fuel.
When to book
You can book up to 24 hours before, while there are places. Book now and secure your place.
Electronic. It is enough that you show the confirmation email of your reservation.
It is not wheelchair accessible.
No pets allowed
- All our services comply with local legislation and recommendations to avoid coronavirus.
- A safety distance of 1 meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and symptoms of all the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- In monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 75% of its maximum allowed capacity.
Book yout experience
They can be made through the contact form or email.